We protect the privacy of our customers, which is of utmost importance for a secure transaction.
Article 1｜ Personal Information
(1) "Personal information" refers to "personal information" as defined in the Personal Data Protection Act, which is information relating to a living individual and which can identify a specific individual by name, date of birth, address, telephone number, contact details or other descriptions contained in the information.
(2) "Historical information and characteristic information" Among personal information refers to information other than "Personal information" as defined above, such as services used and products purchased, history of pages viewed and advertisements, search keywords, date and time of use, method of use, environment of use, postcode, gender, occupation, age, IP address, location information, device personal identification information, etc. Address, cookie information, location information, individual identification information of the device, etc.
Article 2｜How Personal Information is Obtained
(1) The Service may request personal information such as name, date of birth, address, telephone number, e-mail address, bank account number, credit card number and driver's licence number when the user registers for use. In addition, transaction records including the user's personal information and information relating to payments made between the user and our partners (including information providers, advertisers and advertisement distributors) may be acquired from our partners (including information providers, advertisers and advertisement distributors). Hereinafter referred to as "partners").
(2) The service acquires historical information and characteristic information about users, such as services and software used, products purchased, history of pages viewed and advertisements, search keywords, date and time of use, method of use, usage environment (including communication status of the relevant terminal when used via a mobile terminal and various settings when using the service), ip address, cookie information, location information and individual terminal identification information. When using the services of the company or its partners or browsing pages, the company acquires historical information and characteristic information such as IP addresses, cookie information, location information and individual identification information of the terminal.
Article 3｜Purpose of obtaining and using personal information
The purposes for which personal data is collected and used in the Service are as follows
(1) For the purpose of displaying information on registration information such as name, address, contact details and payment method, services used and products purchased, and the price of those products, in order for the customer to view and correct his/her own registration information and usage status.
(2) The purpose of using contact details such as name, address and email address in order to send notices and products to customers and to contact them when necessary.
(3 ) For the purpose of verifying the identity of the person, information such as name, date of birth, address, telephone number, bank account number, credit card number, driver's licence number and the result of delivery by certified mail.
(4) For the purpose of billing for goods, including the name and quantity of goods purchased, the type, duration and number of services used, the amount billed, name, address and information relating to payment such as bank account number and credit card number.
(5) For the purpose of displaying the registered information on the input screen in order to enable easy data input, or transferring the information to other services, etc. (including those provided by partner companies) based on the customer's instructions.
(7) For the purpose of using information necessary for the provision of services to customers, such as the content of enquiries and billing information, the customer's service usage status and contact information, in order to respond to customer enquiries.
(8 ) Purposes incidental to the above purposes of use.
Article 4｜Management of Personal Information
In order to keep customers' personal information accurate and up-to-date and to prevent unauthorised access to, loss, damage, falsification or leakage of personal information, the company takes necessary measures such as maintaining security systems, developing management systems and thorough employee training, and implements safety measures to strictly manage personal information.
Article 5｜Disclosure of Personal Information
(1) If a customer requests disclosure of his or her personal data, we will only disclose it to the customer without delay. However, if disclosure would result in any of the following cases, the information may not be disclosed in whole or in part, and if the decision not to disclose the information is made, the customer will be notified to that effect without delay.
- If there is a risk of harm to the life, body, property or other rights or interests of the customer or a third party.
- Where there is a risk of significant disruption to the proper conduct of our business.
- If it would otherwise be in breach of the law.
(2) Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, non-personal information, such as historical and characteristic information, will not in principle be disclosed.
Article 6｜Provision of Personal Data to Third Parties
(1) Personal information received from customers is properly managed and will not be provided to third parties without the prior consent of the customer, except in the following cases. However, this excludes cases permitted under the Personal Data Protection Act or other laws and regulations.
(1.1) Where required by law
(1.2) Where it is necessary for the protection of a person's life, body or property and it is difficult to obtain their consent.
(1.3) Where it is particularly necessary to improve public health or to promote the sound development of children and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person concerned.
(1.4) Where it is necessary to cooperate with a state body, a local authority or a person or entity entrusted by them to carry out affairs prescribed by law, and where obtaining the consent of the individual may impede the carrying out of such affairs.
(1.5) If the following matters are notified or published in advance
- The purpose of use must include provision to third parties.
- Data items provided to third parties.
- Means or method of provision to third parties.
- To stop the provision of personal data to third parties at the request of the individual.
(2) Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, the following cases shall not constitute third parties
(2.1) Where the Service outsources all or part of the personal information to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of use.
(2.2) Where personal data is provided as a result of the succession of business due to a merger or otherwise.
(2.3) Where personal information is used jointly with a specific person and the person is notified in advance to that effect and the items of personal information to be used jointly, the scope of the joint users, the purpose of use of the person and the name or names of the persons responsible for the management of the personal information concerned, or the person concerned is made readily accessible to the person concerned.
Article 7｜Security Measures for Personal Data
The Service takes all possible security measures to ensure the accuracy and safety of personal information.
We will always endeavour to collect information on the protection of personal data and implement up-to-date security measures.
Article 8｜Correction and Deletion of Personal Data
(1) If the customer's personal information held by the Service is incorrect, the customer may request the correction or deletion of the personal information in accordance with the procedure set out by the Service.
(2) If the Service receives a request from a customer as set out in the preceding paragraph and deems it necessary to respond to that request, the Service will correct or delete the personal data concerned without delay and notify the customer of this.
Article 9｜Discontinuation of Use of Personal Information, etc.
If a customer requests the cessation of use or erasure of personal information (hereinafter 'cessation of use') on the grounds that it is being used beyond the scope of the intended use or that it has been obtained illegally, we will carry out the necessary investigation without delay. The customer will be notified to that effect. However, if the suspension of use, etc. of personal information involves significant costs or if it is difficult to suspend use, etc., alternative measures will be taken.
(1) The Service will comply with Japanese laws and other norms applicable to personal information held by the Service.
Manganji, Hino-shi, Tokyo 2-32-12